Friday 8 October 2010

The Business Club - 'Building Better Business!'






What a fantastic Speed Networking event we had on Oct 6th at Hendon Hall North London. Held jointly with the North London Chamber of Commerce it was a great success with many new faces and buzzing with enthusiasm!

What makes things even better for us is recieving such glowing testimonials as this, proving that we can genuinely help people 'build better business!' :


Hi Thornton

I would just like to thank you and Rachel for organising the event on Wednesday. It is the best speed networking event I have ever been to and I really enjoyed it.

Since I joined the Business club, only last month, I have already got one new client, Cobra Support. I have also had a referal from Carolyn Whycer from Inheritance planning. She put me in contact with a friend of hers who needs a PA. I have a meeting set up with him on 2nd November.
There were lots of other people who I spoke to on Wednesday who I will be making contact with and I will keep you updated.
I also refered Rob Glazer to Roy Block from Suits to your door, as he needed a new suit and hates to shop! I think Roy is coming to the next meeting.

Since I started up my business, nearly 2 years ago, I have been to loads of networking groups in order to meet lots of people and to see which one is best for me. The Business Club is the friendliest and most professional one that I have found. It certainly is the best one for me!

Thanks again to you and Rachel for all your hard work.

Regards

Sue

p.s If you want to change any thing and send this out that's fine with me.
Sue Cash
Personal Private Assistant
"making time for you"

CE Associates
43 Ambleside Gardens
Wembley
Middlesex
HA9 8TL

07768 100899
sue@ceassociates.co.uk

www.ceassociates.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment